Social Media Creation
Instagram is one of the most important social networks that is quite a simple and interesting way of promoting your own brand and marketing your business. In fact, over 500 million daily active users with more than 1 billion monthly active users since it originated in 2010. It has become a potential and productive platform that has been continuing to be in the spotlight of many business owners as well as to be a powerful tool for businesses.
Why Instagram is important for your business? Meet the answers here!
- the best way of sharing clear visual content
- you can reach a lot of people through Instagram marketing
- it’s a great way to observe and be close to your competitors
- you can engage with customers effectively
- it’s a goldmine of useful feedback and insights!
- partnerships with influencers
An Instagram theme represents who you are and what you enjoy and it should be a starting point. You are highly recommended to select a theme that resonates your brand and sells your products. There are following various types of themes:
- White or black border theme-white or black color surrounds all pictures
- Color block theme- strong and bright background colors
- One-color theme-focuses on a single one color
- Rectangle photos theme- highlights the most beautiful parts of a photo
- Title theme-photos with quotes
- Mixed white border theme-different white borders among pictures Monotheme-shows the same subject in pictures
- Flatlay theme- photos are taken from above
- Vertical lines theme- lines guide followers as they scroll
Enhance your Instagram bio
Pick a layout
Be active and consistent
Utilize brand hashtags
IGTV (Instagram TV) allows brands to create their own series on Instagram which was released as an innovative new feature in 2018. By making hour-long videos, you can build engagement and improve your Instagram marketing strategy. Using IGTV can also open a form of “swipe up” feature for your Instagram Stories by adding some relevant links. So, you can start a vlog letting them get to know about your work process, as well as you can organize a webinar for sharing your skills and experience with your fans.
Instagram stories allow you to share “moments” of your day quickly and easily. Moreover, you can gain a wonderful opportunity to share extra content with your observers and showing that there is a real person-you, behind the screen, and is working. You can create highlight covers after your stories getting deleted after 24 hours. In fact, due to Instagram Stories, most brands are investing their ad dollar to Instagram, accounting for 23% of their total ad spend. You will reach more followers and make them engaged grabbing their attention by letting them vote, rate, and voice their opinions and views and thoughts using Poll, Questions, Quizzes, and Emoji Slider stickers on Stories or just making daily live videos.
Try out the 7 golden steps and just witness how great results you will obtain!